HistoryAudit is a free revolutionary tool that quickly scans your computer for Internet history traces hidden deep on your hard drive and categorizes them in an easy-to-read web format to help you evaluate your privacy risk.
HistoryAudit organizes the web history traces on your PC into the following categories:
- THUMBS.DB files
- Potentially Illegal
Created by the award-winning makers of HistoryKill, HistoryAudit is a very useful tool in determining your privacy risk on your computer.
HistoryAudit will also show you:
- When and how many times each site in your Web History has been visited
- The last time each Internet history trace was accessed to the exact second
- Who, Where and How many times each Cookie file has been read
- The exact location of Internet traces on your computer
- Each Cookie file contents with the click of a button
- Each Internet file contents with the click of a button
- Each Web History address with the click of a button
- Detailed Summary of all the history traces found
If you share your computer at home with family and friends or if your employer has a strict Internet usage policy HistoryAudit can quickly determine your risk and recommend methods of protecting yourself.
Ignorance isnít Bliss. Run HistoryAudit for free now and let the evidence on your computer do the talking!